Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FCB Member luckygriffin3 is a proven SHILLER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Because of shill bidders I refuse to take second chance offers. I know not everyone that offers is a shill but its nice to see the true douches get stuck buying their own XXXX..

Sad isn't it? As a somewhat volume seller, I say at least 5% of auctions/BIN's are not paid for. I like to make second chance offers if I can. And practically none of them are taken. Pretty damn pathetic. Sucks.

Sad isn't it? As a somewhat volume seller, I say at least 5% of auctions/BIN's are not paid for. I like to make second chance offers if I can. And practically none of them are taken. Pretty damn pathetic. Sucks.

It really is.. Because honest people once again are getting the shaft because of some low moral people.

It's also horrible that eBay does nothing to stop the non paying bidders. I buy small lots to flip and had a stretch where way higher than 5% of my auctions didnt get paid.

Members online