Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FCB Member luckygriffin3 is a proven SHILLER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verufian

Jan 5, 2013
Last edited:

LuckyGriffin3

Dec 24, 2012
The Cloud
Listen guys ... I was new to ebay about 6 months ago and admittedly I asked some friends to help get some of my auction cards to certain price points that I knew previous ones had sold at. It was totally unacceptable and I was punished severely by eBay. I LEARNED MY LESSON. Since then, I have gone out of my way to run clean auctions and donate percentages to charity. I have done nothing wrong. The guys on Blowout do not believe in giving people a second chance and that's their perogative. If ya'll are the same, then I will part ways, no hard feelings. But I made a mistake, I served my time, and I will never ever do anything like it again. Look at any of the last 100 auctions I have run in the last 20 days. No funny business. There's something nice about America and giving people second chances ya know. I made a dumb mistake. But ... I learned from it .. I'm better from it ... And now when I sell things honestly on eBay, my local animal shelter that was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy, gets much needed help. I'm not a bad guy I just made a mistake.

LuckyGriffin3

Dec 24, 2012
The Cloud
eBay DID shut down my main account for 30 days. It was a penalty. Which I served. And it sucked. But I did it, then had to take some damn online courses on ebay policy. But I did it all and would appreciate you guys allowing me to go about my business and trading on here. I have done nothing wrong on this site ask anyone I trade with.

Estanko

Dec 16, 2012
I just had a transaction with him and had no problems. America is great for second chances.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
What about your new account yougotegnewd?
Didn't think I would figure that one out did you?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh man this is not going to end up well.
Hkq3c.gif

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
He had three accounts here.

I removed two of them. Thanks to the alert member that oointed the duplicate id's out.

If you see suspicious activities report them.

Sniches do not get stiches,

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've seen luckgriffin buying boxes from Cards Infinity on Youtube. Not sure if this person is the same as the one buying from Chris Justice.

Members online