Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
What? Another birthday for Barry? Just how many birthdays does he have in a year? :?

Or is it like when Frosty the Snowman comes to life, he says Happy Birthday? :cool:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Happy Birthday Barry.

Well, here are scans of last night's box break goodies. Congrats go to Pete for landing the Maddux Tek Gold, Zach for the Ripken Gold Labels (Black Label and Game Jersey), and RustyGreerFan for all the various Griffey's (2001 Gold Label Class 1 Gold #/999, 1999 Chrome International, Gold Label Treasury). Thanks to all who joined in!

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning all. Happy Birthday Barry.

Well, here are scans of last night's box break goodies. Congrats go to Pete for landing the Maddux Tek Gold, Zach for the Ripken Gold Labels (Black Label and Game Jersey), and RustyGreerFan for all the various Griffey's (2001 Gold Label Class 1 Gold #/999, 1999 Chrome International, Gold Label Treasury). Thanks to all who joined in!

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

Good looking bunch of cards there! That Maddux is very awesome and I'm quite happy with the Ripken pulls. Congrats to [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] who will receive a Belle that he has yet to own! I think there were a couple others to send his way too.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Men

waiting for a Craigslist buyer to show up this morning.. have had great success so far selling 6 big items out of my cellar that I listed. This is a returning customer from last week so no doubt she will be here in a little while. Definately helping lighten the load for an upcoming yard sale!

Have a great day everyone!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I'm not sure what deal you guys made, but if you want to let me know which Belle's he gets (Orioles? Indians?) and whoever has to pay for shipping wants to send me $2.50 paypal, I can ship directly to him.

He wanted anything Belle (Orioles) and he can also have anything out of the Orioles too (if he wants any) so I could sort them and ship too. Up to him. If he just wants the Belle's I'll pay shipping.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure what deal you guys made, but if you want to let me know which Belle's he gets (Orioles? Indians?) and whoever has to pay for shipping wants to send me $2.50 paypal, I can ship directly to him.

He wanted anything Belle (Orioles) and he can also have anything out of the Orioles too (if he wants any) so I could sort them and ship too. Up to him. If he just wants the Belle's I'll pay shipping.

I'm not sure any Indian's Belle card hit by the way... the Aaron one is Orioles but anyways, I'm open for however you guys want to do it. Ship directly to me or now. No rush. Fun break, enjoyed watching last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts