Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Well, they do have a very nice/difficult golf course there at Bethpage, Charlie...:D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Nice fast paced and busy day at the office. Getting ready for a teriyaki lunch and another 3 hours worth of meetings, I hope those are fast paced too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Okay guys, I have a quick question. I recently sold a card over on Blowout, I wasn't planning on selling it, but the guy was willing to pay full price. He's a new member over there, and after waiting a couple of days I received payment. He does not have a shipping address on file with PayPal, should I still mail it or should I just issue him a refund? He only has a couple of posts and no feedback. Any thoughts on the situation?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm getting pissed. Topps redemption site FINALLY after nearly 2 years shows a Belle card redemption as "shipped" with a tracking number... but it's been over a week, no card and tracking number on the site has NEVER showed up anything. I've message Topps twice via their website and NO RESPONSE. I'm pissed... I have nothing to hang my hat on if this card doesn't show up. They should have to provide tracking or something if this card goes missing.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I'm getting pissed. Topps redemption site FINALLY after nearly 2 years shows a Belle card redemption as "shipped" with a tracking number... but it's been over a week, no card and tracking number on the site has NEVER showed up anything. I've message Topps twice via their website and NO RESPONSE. I'm pissed... I have nothing to hang my hat on if this card doesn't show up. They should have to provide tracking or something if this card goes missing.

Cards are often marked shipped in advance if being shipped. Keep checking the tracking number will go live as soon as USPS has the mailer.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Cards are often marked shipped in advance if being shipped. Keep checking the tracking number will go live as soon as USPS has the mailer.

True but it's been over a week. Just annoying... you'd think that period of time would only last a couple days. Anyways, stay tuned... I hope I NEVER have to get another redemption for Albert Belle... F'n painful... feel bad for those who have to deal with redemptions in today's hobby over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts