Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Damn, this really put a BIG HURT on my wallet just now... :?

bighurt-wood.jpg

You sir, are a slave to your wood.;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I sold you just the Triple Crown Relic right?

2012 2012 Museum CollectionMomentous Material Jumbo Relic Autograph of Hunter PencePending
2011 Marquee BaseballMonumental Markings Auto of Mat LatosPending
2011 Marquee BaseballAcclaimed Impressions Triple Relic Auto Gold of Tom SeaverPending
2012 Five Star BaseballFive Star Dual Sig Patch Book Jesus Montero & Felix HernandezPending

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Thanks again to [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] for the lead...here's a scan of another woodie on the way home:

CWYan_zps420837b0.jpeg

Seriously, I do have wood fatigue... ;)

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Watching my listings gain watchers :) First time I've listed any cards in months, glad they're doing well so far.

What's everyone up to?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening gents.. It's been a busy day today as my niece brought over her daughters to visit.. One is 4 and the other is 6 months..

I finally got these in the mail today..

buyback-1.jpg

buyback-14.jpg

buyback-24.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Cool, I guess the PM I sent with my pp addy must have been eaten by the same internet web monster that ate gracecollectors FCB account........its all good.

Oh crap,::facepalm:: I now see the pm in question George buried in my inbox just before the 10- or so from boomets about selling stuff for him. I'll send it over right now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
True but it's been over a week. Just annoying... you'd think that period of time would only last a couple days. Anyways, stay tuned... I hope I NEVER have to get another redemption for Albert Belle... F'n painful... feel bad for those who have to deal with redemptions in today's hobby over and over again.

Easy buckaroo. The actaully use a funky system for mailing those things and can take over a week to even got going from point "a" to point "b"> Donruss (panini) uses the same system, which I hate by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online