Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2013 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
32 autos in 2002= one auto a box
213 autos in 2013= one auto a box

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

remember these?

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMe)!MFzBR(J-jJjKQ~~60_12.JPG

at least it's now 1 CHROME auto a box. i think it was 50/50 before.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] any word on Blue Wave wrapper redemptions yet....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

For Draft? Guess you hadn't heard - they're being inserted directly into packs this time. No more wrapper redemption program.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I did inscribe a few of them.

are you allowed to say how many total you inked (not just the inscribed ones) or is that a topps secret as to release run of your autos?

and did you sign them normally or change to a sloppy-yet-quick sig to get 'r done? ;)

EDIT: I assume that they aren't redemptions, too. :p

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
are you allowed to say how many total you inked (not just the inscribed ones) or is that a topps secret as to release run of your autos?

and did you sign them normally or change to a sloppy-yet-quick sig to get 'r done? ;)

I can't make mention of the print run. And I took great care when signing each one.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Wow, only noticed one former Vermont Mountaineer in that list. Joel Effertz - 28th Round. He was the 14th former Mountaineer drafted last year.

Really surprised that he as picked for the set. However, I'm not sure if I will be collecting his cards. He did show up for the summer, but was sent home before he played in a game.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Let this be a note to everyone. I'll be looking to trade for anything Phil Ervin that is pulled. I would love to trade and buy here first before hitting eBay. Looking forward to making some deals!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I made an Excel spreadsheet, but I’m unsure where to place the die-cuts and die-cut autos.

Does anyone know if they will be a separate subset, or will they mirror the regular chrome checklist?

Thanks. (If anyone wants a copy of the sheet, PM me your email address).

Members online

Latest posts