Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ken Dryden Autographs - Is he that tough or just one of many pricey HOFers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I collected Ken Dryden for a time when I fist got on ebay, but Hockey has always been a lower tier want for my collection. I was recently searching ebay for a couple different random hockey things that were top of my mind for some reason and decided to look what Ken Dryden autos were out there. I knew I had at least one on a team postcard, maybe a magazine, but thought a card would be nice.

It seems Mr. Dryden is a very desired or overpriced signature after doing just this one search. Any hockey autograph experts have any feedback on why they seem to be so high? Most were well over $100-200! I guess in the baseball world, the equivalent price range would be a fairly long since deceased player of that skill set, but I am pretty sure he is still alive.

I am also in the process of pulling all of my autographed cards from top loaders and screwdowns and had finally gotten to the hockey section and was pretty happy to remind myself that I had snagged this many years back and had just forgotten, as I had not looked through the hockey signatures in quite some time. It is the Topps version.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Found this signed Dryden book at a flea market. I think I paid $5 or $7 but figured it was well worth it for my signed book collection.

Tried to read the book , a little slow for me.......

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I used to have an auto of his - paid $30 at a show had JSA cert. Lot of sellers asking $150ish range won't get it.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
He is not an easy sig but far from rare... He definitely personalized most everything so anything that's not is worth a premium..
I will add he doesn't do shows or private signings so it's in person or nothing.

Members online

Latest posts