Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prizm - 1/1 Biggio and 1/1 Nolan Ryan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Before I went out of town for work, the crew over at Ripkings (me personally) busted a HALF case of Prizm baseball for a group break. First box had an Abreu refractor auto, shortly after we hit a Tanaka Blue refractor Rookie. Somewhere around box 6 I pulled the CRAIG BIGGIO BLACK AUTO 1/1!!!!! Thinking there was no chance we could top that, two boxes I pulled out the Nolan Ryan Die Cut Black Refractor Auto 1/1!!!! Talk about an insane 10 box break. Just thought I would share.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Before I went out of town for work, the crew over at Ripkings (me personally) busted a HALF case of Prizm baseball for a group break. First box had an Abreu refractor auto, shortly after we hit a Tanaka Blue refractor Rookie. Somewhere around box 6 I pulled the CRAIG BIGGIO BLACK AUTO 1/1!!!!! Thinking there was no chance we could top that, two boxes I pulled out the Nolan Ryan Die Cut Black Refractor Auto 1/1!!!! Talk about an insane 10 box break. Just thought I would share.

Yawn
:twisted:

Members online

Latest posts