Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next Hot Rookie in NBA:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Since 2 years ago, I was sooooo right about Harrison Barnes and how he would be the next superstar, ;) I thought I would throw it out there that I am going to go with Shabazz Napier as the ROY and next NBA Hot Rookie. I am seldom wrong.
I am just glad to be excited about some new players! Last years Draft class was Brutal!!!!

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Barnes is a superstar? I must have missed that somehow. Lillard is the only new guy that seems to be on track to be a superstar to me...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Barnes is a superstar? I must have missed that somehow. Lillard is the only new guy that seems to be on track to be a superstar to me...

I believe you missed the sarcasm in the OP. But Barnes is reall solid and could play ALOT if they trade one of their shooters besides Curry...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I believe you missed the sarcasm in the OP. But Barnes is reall solid and could play ALOT if they trade one of their shooters besides Curry...

Yes!!! There is still time!! I still like Barnes better than Thompson, but I am in the majority there! If THompson moves, then Barnes will be able to shine a little brighter!

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
What do you consider a hot rookie? A solid player in the NBA or a solid seller card wise? Because both do not equate to one anothers success. Players sometimes pan out to be good players but never sell well and sometimes players dont pan out yet sell really well.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
No Jabari now that he has had knee surgery, but I'm hoping Giannis blows up in the Dunk contest.

I was very impressed by Giannis last night when he played the Rockets. Seems like he will be a very solid player for years to come.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Any thoughts on Jimmy Butler? I was actually thinking of grabbing a few of his autos but he seems to already be trending a little higher than I'd like to pay...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts