Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
It's been a challenge getting enough people on the trade boards to get things going and The challenge is that until we get all the people together at once people will just choose to not go to the trade boards or to go to trade boards on other websites. We have tried a number of initiatives over the years but the most promising seems to be a scheduled card show style event. We tried it a little while ago and it would have gone really well but we ran into some technical issues. Hopefully we can try it again sometime in the near future and it will work out really nicely.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I have done five or six hundred baseball card trades on some other boards but for some reason not much luck on Freedom Card Board other than a couple 1998 Topps TEK trades and maybe one or two 2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractors. Is there something I am missing? I have 100% rating on The Bench as well as 2300+ on ebay

Maybe my want lists have gotten too needle in haystack

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Your trade list is so specific it is tough finding another trade partner.At one time I had some Bowman Platinum blue refractors for your set, yet all you would trade for them were your doubles from the set, which I didn't have any interest in.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Your trade list is so specific it is tough finding another trade partner.At one time I had some Bowman Platinum blue refractors for your set, yet all you would trade for them were your doubles from the set, which I didn't have any interest in.

I guess thats the way it goes. With set builders kind of a dieing breed finding other who are looking to trade their dupes in the same sets for another collectors dupes can sometime be a shot in the dark. But Ive found trying to find specific cards or player or team cards etc in other sets is far too time consuming so I just post what I have and hope there is a match. Ive done at least 350-400+ trades on the Bench with numerous multiple trading partners. Each site is different and has it attractions.. I just haven't figured what the deal is here. ITs all good.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I guess thats the way it goes. With set builders kind of a dieing breed finding other who are looking to trade their dupes in the same sets for another collectors dupes can sometime be a shot in the dark. But Ive found trying to find specific cards or player or team cards etc in other sets is far too time consuming so I just post what I have and hope there is a match. Ive done at least 350-400+ trades on the Bench with numerous multiple trading partners. Each site is different and has it attractions.. I just haven't figured what the deal is here. ITs all good.

Other traders I've dealt with here and other boards are for the most part open minded and willing to trade from different sets.If you would trade Topps Tek for Bowman Platinum blue refractors we probably could have worked out a deal.I get they are your cards, do what you want, but I've learned it pays to have an open mind.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I just got bubble mailers in mail today from 5 trades made in 2005 Turkey Red, 2014 MlB Chipz(2), Topps 2006 Chrome Black Refractors #d to 540, Bowman Platinum 2012 and Fleer Focus 2000. I don't recall what you wanted in TEK and dont recall specifically any specific Bowman Platinums you offered (hey Im getting old and have done a lot of trade/sales/and purchases since a any communication with you) If you wanted 98 TEKs any of my dupes 1998 TEks are for sale at high Beckett as these are hard to find. IF not buying well my needs in 1998 TEk are very limited The Blue and Green (Finished the Green) Refractors are beautiful cards .

So do any of you OTHER guys have lists of available 1998 TEKs? Will buy or trade at high Beckett for the small handful of condition upgrades I am seeking

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts