Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD AFTER WOLRD SERIES ############## 10/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, had one job on our schedule today, so we came in at 2:15, dumped the truck and then she cancelled on the call ahead... We basically got an hour and a half of work in today... I need a new job

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
WooHoo! The activities board here on campus is putting together a 5v5 soccer tournament. Should be a fun time, especially since its from 9-midnight. I'll just have to get plenty of rest that day :lol: I'm usually crawling in bed between 10 and 11, lame I know. I'm curious to see what they are doing for prizes since the group that's putting it on is the one that always has the best prizes for events

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
The best part for me in watching last nights game was seeing all the Fox analyst's (experts?) having to eat crow with their pre-game predictions. Everyone of them had the Royals winning game 7, even Frank Thomas who before the series said the Giants would win. Then in the post game interviews and wrap ups they had to play all nicey-nice with each Giant and say they knew they could do it. It was easy to jump on the Royals bandwagon, they played exciting ball to get to the series. But once again, experience in tight playoff games where the nerves tighten showed thru and the Giants did all the little things to win it. Now I really hope they re-sign Sandoval and keep him in the fold as he's a great clutch player on the biggest stage.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good afternoon!

What a great game last night! I was really surprised to hear they changed the official scoring for the winning pitcher last night and took the W away from Bumgarner after he pitched 5 great scoreless innings but them's the rules. At least he won MVP and a new Chevy Colorado. By the way, did anyone think the guy that handed the car keys to Bumgarner was going to have a heart attack and die on TV? I really thought it was going to happen.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION], what were you referring to last night about looking at a specific camera angle, I had fallen asleep, but saw your comments this morning

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow, they just caught the guy who shot and killed one cop and injured another outside of the police barracks in early September

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cold at football practice and calling for 30 degrees for game Saturday . My 60 year plus bones still cold , hope the kids play well in cold Saturday

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the Haunted Trails run was a success. I don't think we raised much money, but this was an event that was free to the students. All clubs have to hold one free event for students each year so we got ours out of the way. The only problem was that it didn't start late enough. Last year it was dark by 5:30 when they had it, but it was still light out tonight. It made it tougher to do my job of scaring people as they ran, but still got a few screams

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Knocked another one off from the 2008 set

AG_zpsbe07fd22.jpg

Latest posts