Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB NFL Week 9 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Good fantasy start for me this week with Ingram. Also put in Cooks last second over James Jones. Only got 3 points but I doubt Jones does much better.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The state of Wisconsin rests this week, and it's much needed. Have money on several others which will keep me interested.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
No Romo bust out the Weedens! Cowboy fans will see that almost anyone is better than Romo with that team

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm in my bloody bye this week, but I managed to hang in there. It will depend on how my competition does, more so than me. But Alfred Morris was a godsend this week, as was Carson Palmer (except I got punished for that pick-6). However, I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a WR2 (read, I played WR3s in that slot.).

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody able to figure out who's gonna win the AFC North? The Steelers and Bengals looked dead two weeks ago and even the Browns have a shot...

Meanwhile, KC moves into playoffs (via tiebreakers) and Dallas is hanging on over Pack, but that won't last IMO.

And how about the Raiders giving the Hawks a heckuva game? :eek:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looks like the Eagles will lose Foles and Ryans for the year.:(

Only 4-6 weeks for Foles, with a broken non-throwing side Collarbone. But Sanchize has looked great ever since Camp and personally, I'm a Barkley believer if Sanchize goes down...

Both are better than Wheeden! :(

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Lol, on Wheedan. Wish I had seen more of that Cowboys game. Just saw the replay of the Foles hit. He got slammed! Glad Sanchez came through. Hope Colts beat Giants tonight.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I have Gronkowski and Lafall on my team but my opponent has Brady who did great and some RB that was to get only 10 he got 22.
I have lost 4 games now by less then 10 points. And all of those games have over by Sunday too.
Mehhhhhh

Members online

Latest posts