Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slipknot are collectors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
This is awesome. Wonder what his collection looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
******* LOVE the Knot ! Didn't have a clue !!! Thank you for sharing !

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Damn! That sucks about Wayne! I was rocking Wisconsin Death trip every day for like a solid 3 months! I love the song Fix and Bled For Days.

Rip

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Damn! That sucks about Wayne! I was rocking Wisconsin Death trip every day for like a solid 3 months! I love the song Fix and Bled For Days.

Rip

Those are great songs. Man i feel old because that album came out 15 years ago and its seems like yesterday

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Those are great songs. Man i feel old because that album came out 15 years ago and its seems like yesterday

I was like 16 when it hit. I was staying at my aunts house out in the hill country. They actually played Bled for days on the radio. Wish they played that kind of stuff here in Houston but all the stations play really mellow stuff. Over and over. In any case, heard it, she took me to San Marcos or somewhere and I got the CD at Hastings. It was a boring summer but riding my bike up and down the hills and making some sweet jumps while listening to that cd and Fear Factory's Demanufacture on my disc man made it damn near bearable!

Lol. Sorry to hijack the thread.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I was like 16 when it hit. I was staying at my aunts house out in the hill country. They actually played Bled for days on the radio. Wish they played that kind of stuff here in Houston but all the stations play really mellow stuff. Over and over. In any case, heard it, she took me to San Marcos or somewhere and I got the CD at Hastings. It was a boring summer but riding my bike up and down the hills and making some sweet jumps while listening to that cd and Fear Factory's Demanufacture on my disc man made it damn near bearable!

Lol. Sorry to hijack the thread.

I was 15 or 16 as well and my buddy and I went to the 1999 Ozzfest here in Chicago and heard them for the first time and were hooked and bought the cd at their booth. They sounded completely different then any other band there.

That was a great show with Pantera, Slayer and Fear Factory headlining the second stage. I also was rocking the demanufacture.

Latest posts