Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Hey, I joined recently. My name is Jared and I'm a huge Yankees fan. I collect both cards and autograph memorabilia. I stumbled across this site and it is definitely the best one out there.

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
Hello! I am new and I collect Texas Rangers and do a little bit of quick flip prospecting, but am too impatient (and don't have the $ to tie up) to play the long term game.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Just Joined. First Post Here! :) I am on many other forums, mainly blowoutcards. But I have been really enjoying reading this forum so i joined! Hardcore prospector so let me know on your bowman and elite stuff. Have perfect feedback on ebay and blowoutcardsforums. Thanks. Can't wait to meet new people here.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Welcome newbies! Glad to have you aboard. Take a look at the thread directly above this one in the Announcements Section. Please take a moment to read it. It is a very informative thread about some features that will help you newer members get set up and familiarized with everything that the site has to offer. Should you have any questions, never hesitate to ask us.

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Brian

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Hm? I didn't get a welcome: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=68362

Not one response, so I believe my welcome is due? :)

I guess I count: I collect Rockies Rookie Cards. Let me know if you have any! I also collect Superfractors. I currently own around 15 or so RC Superfractors. Most of them being for my PC. On top of those two hobby interests, I simply collect any an all RCs for my Semi-PC. My favorite card is my '09 Connor Graham Bowman Chrome Superfractor AU.
Relevant to the card hobby: I collect Rockies memorabilia. I'm more into the prospecting side of the memorabilia hobby. My favorite so far, is a Team-Issued Ubaldo Jimenez Call-up uniform - back when he was a prospect.

I'm also a member (card forum wise) of SCF. Look for me under Instanton, overthere. What is an Instanton you say? I love postulations, and so this particle is my favorite in the Physics world.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hi I'm Mike I've been collecting cards off and on since the Mid 80's. I have been collecting all the cards I always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford, but now that I've got most of those I've been adding some newer stuff. Now that I see all of the jersey and autograph cards I can understand why an 84 clemens, 80 henderson or topps traded ripken don't seem so cool to the younger generation. Why settle for a piece of cardboard when you can have a piece of cardboard, a piece of cloth and an autograph. Pretty amazing.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Hi all. I collect the Dallas area teams. I build up my collection and give it to my nephews, but I pull something really fun, I'll hold on to it.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
RandomH said:
stu said:
Hi all. I collect the Dallas area teams. I build up my collection and give it to my nephews, but I pull something really fun, I'll hold on to it.
Hey glad to have you here. How did you find us? :cool:
I've seen the forum linked on sportscardsuncensored. I used to read waxheaven and still catch scu once a week or so. I enjoy seeing what people pull. If I can help someone complete a set, glad to do it.

RandomH

stu said:
RandomH said:
stu said:
Hey glad to have you here. How did you find us? :cool:
I've seen the forum linked on sportscardsuncensored. I used to read waxheaven and still catch scu once a week or so. I enjoy seeing what people pull. If I can help someone complete a set, glad to do it.
Sweet glad to have you here

soxfan445

Hi everyone,

I'm technically not a new member because I've been lurking here for over a year, but this is my first post. I've been collecting online for the last five and a half years or so, and I've racked up 500+ trades over at The Bench during that time. My current project is Marco Scutaro stuff, and I've been having the most fun I've had with the hobby in years picking up hard to find inserts and base cards for a guy who has less than 100 cards produced.

Thanks to all the members here for providing me with so much free entertainment and knowledge over the last year, and I look forward to trading and talking with you all!

Regards,
Mike

RandomH

soxfan445 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm technically not a new member because I've been lurking here for over a year, but this is my first post. I've been collecting online for the last five and a half years or so, and I've racked up 500+ trades over at The Bench during that time. My current project is Marco Scutaro stuff, and I've been having the most fun I've had with the hobby in years picking up hard to find inserts and base cards for a guy who has less than 100 cards produced.

Thanks to all the members here for providing me with so much free entertainment and knowledge over the last year, and I look forward to trading and talking with you all!

Regards,
Mike

Nice to have you here. :grouphug:

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Jared said:
Hey, I joined recently. My name is Jared and I'm a huge Yankees fan. I collect both cards and autograph memorabilia. I stumbled across this site and it is definitely the best one out there.

Great name, it's mine as well. My son is a Yankees fan.

Welcome everyone.

Members online