Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Ultimate Collection Roberto Clemente Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys, I recently came across the 30/35 that was sold on eBay back in Feb 2010; both looked like a "S" to me, before making any judgment, could UD used two Clemente jersey in this set? Any insight and thought are greatly appreciate...

30/35

4b76ab2dab086.jpg

34/35

clemente268.jpg

insdeck09

Aug 10, 2010
Jersey Shore
IndyMann said:
Any chance it's the other half of the "S"?

hello all, i'm the one with the 34 / 35....and i said that is the other half of the "s", they both can be either the top or the bottom as it's an S, and if you match them up they fit identical and make a full "S"...i'm not worried as i know mine is real, since it was pulled in a card store with 5 others there, and we sent it in to beckett with me and the card for "great pulls"

But to me, it's the other half of the "S"

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Now that's you authenticate a 09 Ultimate. We should have more composites like that. Great!!

A_Pharis

Here's a question. If you owned both of those, would you consider sending them to Mike to put them together into one custom card? If it were going to be a PC item, I' know I'd do it. I'd get him to put it into a 5x7 with a nice image on the side. Frame that sucker.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Here's a question. If you owned both of those, would you consider sending them to Mike to put them together into one custom card? If it were going to be a PC item, I' know I'd do it. I'd get him to put it into a 5x7 with a nice image on the side. Frame that sucker.

NEVER....

A_Pharis

steve-a-reno said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1rjozotk]Here's a question. If you owned both of those, would you consider sending them to Mike to put them together into one custom card? If it were going to be a PC item, I' know I'd do it. I'd get him to put it into a 5x7 with a nice image on the side. Frame that sucker.

NEVER....[/quote:1rjozotk]

Why? I can see not wanting to cut up signed items, but as long as the swatches stay full size then you aren't damaging them.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":1xy4dsn2][quote="A_Pharis":1xy4dsn2]Here's a question. If you owned both of those, would you consider sending them to Mike to put them together into one custom card? If it were going to be a PC item, I' know I'd do it. I'd get him to put it into a 5x7 with a nice image on the side. Frame that sucker.

NEVER....[/quote:1xy4dsn2]

Why? I can see not wanting to cut up signed items, but as long as the swatches stay full size then you aren't damaging them.[/quote:1xy4dsn2]

Just no way I'd do it. Personal preference is all. I collect cards not 5x7's. :D