Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
A few new pickups:

2003 Fleer Mystique Rare Finds Single Jersey gold /15

2003 Rare Finds Triple Jersey Gold 4/5

2006 Exquisite Collection MVP Jersey Gold /25

2004 Patchworks Team Apparel Patch

Used my ebay bucks from the last quarter on this one:

2004 Fleer Genuine Insider Classic Confrontations Dual Patch 8/10

Was really pumped to find one again. I was outbid about 4-5 years ago and thought I might never see one again since the patches are all logo patches and pretty nice looking. Paid less for this one than the other.

Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Where on earth did you see that Johnson/ Bagwell patch? Was it listed poorly or under Johnson only?

BTW, Mattfeez must have had one hell of a Bagwell collection. I have some of the stuff he lists but for the most part...I don't. I can't imagine how many unique cards he had. Just purely insane!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
It didn't have the greatest listing, but I didn't have trouble finding it.

Mattfeez had a really nice collection. I think he had somewhere around 60-70 autos, lots of unique patches. Beat me out on a number of cards, but i'm finally picking up a lot of cards I missed out on.

Where on earth did you see that Johnson/ Bagwell patch? Was it listed poorly or under Johnson only?

BTW, Mattfeez must have had one hell of a Bagwell collection. I have some of the stuff he lists but for the most part...I don't. I can't imagine how many unique cards he had. Just purely insane!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I think he had a giant head start on me. I didn't start until 2006. But it's like every time he lists, I need several of them. He has a heck of a lot of patch cards. But hey...at least I'm not waiting for stuff to pop.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
So whats up with this dude in Hong Kong trying to sell the same card three times? He had the gypsy queen mini wood up twice at once one as a bin and the other as an auction. Somebody won the auction and now it's up again? Same card #'d 5/5? I'm kinda confused...

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Yeah, I would really like the cards, but with how sketchy this guy is acting I don't think I would go anywhere near his auctions. It just seems like you are asking for him to cancel your bids beacuse the auction didn't end for enough money, or you would spend a month trying to get your money back when he doesn't mail the card out.

So whats up with this dude in Hong Kong trying to sell the same card three times? He had the gypsy queen mini wood up twice at once one as a bin and the other as an auction. Somebody won the auction and now it's up again? Same card #'d 5/5? I'm kinda confused...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I would really like the cards, but with how sketchy this guy is acting I don't think I would go anywhere near his auctions. It just seems like you are asking for him to cancel your bids beacuse the auction didn't end for enough money, or you would spend a month trying to get your money back when he doesn't mail the card out.

Not sure who won the first one but my thoughts are he got taken for a ride.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Wasnt me... I've been on the down low with my ebay purchases as of late. Except for the Gypsy Queen and other 2014 little stuff. Nothing big lately. I still need to upload the pics of my big hits from the past two months to my site so I can share them here...

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Some new pickups to share:

98 Pinnacle Mint Brass Coin AP

98 Pinnacle Mint Nickel Coin AP

98 Pinnacle Mint Gold Plate Coin

98 Topps Stars N Steel Gold

01 SPx Spectrum /50
These have been much harder to find then I would have thought.

2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor 5/199 (Jersey #)

2003 Leaf Limited Jersey Prime /25

2004 Reflections Jersey Red /50

2014 Gypsy Queen Mini Printing Plate 1/1

Thanks for the Look
Dan

Members online