Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Prime Cuts does have some really nice pieces, but the over-all break is horrible compared to either Museum or Tribute.

Disclaimer:

I bought into both Museum and Tribute breaks hosted by AIC. I purchased nothing else, including Prime Cuts.

I do have in my possession a case of a Topps 2011 product right now. Anyone up for a base break tonight?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Checking in from Nats stadium.

Kicking off in a few minutes.

We got here when the gates opened and snagged 4 batting practice balls. One thrown to us from Gio. Stras and Gio were battling each other shagging fly balls. Was pretty cool to see them having fun.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
scan0020.jpg
scan0019.jpg

Daaaamn.

I need to start buying vintage autos again

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
George - When they grade those vintage for autos only, is it a knock on the card if say you wanted the card graded? I know they are not supposed to have autos on them so does that mean that it is a blemish to the card if grading? I see you mainly pick up graded autos but for the most part the cards go ungraded.

Thanks!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Why does fantasy baseball count WHIP but not OBP, only average?

In 1st in my roto league. Need to start sitting my pitchers.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I did alex. i tossed a best offer over after going over the listing several times. the other sold for 300 and i was able to get this cheaper. figured im covered by paypal and looking at other dual auto/relics the redemption cards are scary as well. go for it

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I did alex. i tossed a best offer over after going over the listing several times. the other sold for 300 and i was able to get this cheaper. figured im covered by paypal and looking at other dual auto/relics the redemption cards are scary as well. go for it

I hope it works out for you. Sounds like a super nice pickup!

Members online