Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
That Dawson 'Golden Ring' card is pretty neat. Never really been a big fan of manufactured pieces in cards, but those look pretty slick.
I have actually quit vocally railed against the mfg hat/patch cards, but I like these rings.

I still want a Maris and Mantle but they sell for WAY too much.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Home ownership always equals XXXX to do
Buddy+christ.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
It may be a pain in the ass but isn't it nice being able to do exactly what you want without having to get the landlord's approval? Or your parents if you still live in their basement.:p

Yeah Dave! It is certainly nice to do what we want and at our own pace :) No parents planned to live with us yet luckily...and if ever in the future at least we should have enough room :)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Hows it going Charlie?
Good Dan, thanks.

Today is my transition day between my Mon/Tue night schedule and my Fri/Sat day schedule, so I always feel a little weird/tired.

But I went to the gym earlier and I feel good. Also got a haircut and shaved off my goatee. I look 5 years younger...:eek:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good Dan, thanks.

Today is my transition day between my Mon/Tue night schedule and my Fri/Sat day schedule, so I always feel a little weird/tired.

But I went to the gym earlier and I feel good. Also got a haircut and shaved off my goatee. I look 5 years younger...:eek:

Even more dashing than before? Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts