Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Billy Hamilton Superfractor Autograph Surfaces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
So when does the price of cases start going down, now that this and the Soler Super's have been pulled ?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I was there when he got it from his box of cracker jacks.

Not bad for a one card pack in specially marked target exclusive cracker jacks.

hope no one was opening hobby packs trying to get it

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
Wow - it doesn't take long for the big hits to get out - anybody have a guess as to where it will end?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful card. I love base stealers.
But you'd think Hamilton would have put some extra effort in signing that card, with the letters legible, since it was a special golden one-of-a-kind.
I guess some players don't care about that stuff.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
But you'd think Hamilton would have put some extra effort in signing that card, with the letters legible, since it was a special golden one-of-a-kind.

Uh that sig is his artistic flare

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

People sign their name how they sign their name. My signature looks the same no matter if I sign once or 100 times for the 23-year old huge-boobed models that hound me all day

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
In a weird way I think he bring on a new wave in baseball. I wish his stuff was cheaper, because you know if he got anywhere close to Henderson his stuff would go bonkers. We are so far removed from the speed days 50 SB seems like a lot.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
If he has a career like Vince Coleman he will be awesome, his card prices however will not be at the end of the day.

Members online

Latest posts