Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I finally opened my lot of shane watson auto's base to blue and the only thing i'll say is the whole process was very professional until it was packed to be mailed...

half the cards have gnarly surface scratches and only the blue was protected. None of the other auto's even had a penny sleeve which would have prevented this. Dont really care if it seems like a "cheap" auto to you but at least make sure they are sent in a way not to damage them.

His "3 dollar auto" comment kind of threw me for a loop. That 3 dollar auto could very well be a 100 dollar auto in the next year or so.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I finally opened my lot of shane watson auto's base to blue and the only thing i'll say is the whole process was very professional until it was packed to be mailed...

half the cards have gnarly surface scratches and only the blue was protected. None of the other auto's even had a penny sleeve which would have prevented this. Dont really care if it seems like a "cheap" auto to you but at least make sure they are sent in a way not to damage them.

Wow, that is unfortunate. "Item not as described" for sure

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
...half the cards have gnarly surface scratches and only the blue was protected.
The surface scratches were most likely made when Boomo was roughly shuffling through the cards when he was reading them on camera. He did it frequently and it was difficult to watch because it was obvious the cards' glossy surfaces were getting scuffed and scratched.

Members online

Latest posts