Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I lost all respect for boomo that I might have had before that break. I am glad hes getting trashed on blowout.. and i HATE blowout.
You hate blowout because you are banned from the site, and came in BOOMO's chat room saying stupid XXXX. The fact is that you are still bitter about blowout, and wish that you didn't get banned, so now you are trying to bring others down with you.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Is that a wedding ring on there? That's the weirdest thing of all of it. Get off the Internet and quit playing with your fists and go spend some time with your wife.

Wow, quite possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. From a kid? Ok got it. But an adult? Wow. What the hell is he going to do with his "Fists of Fury"? Type out his posts really fast?

oh and why is everyone here so concerned with a wedding ring? So this place is like blowout too? It is ok for certain people to troll and harrass other members? What if I comment on that little brat in Juniors picture? Or on his physical appearance? I guess that makes me that bad guy for defending myself huh?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Well no, defending oneself is fine but your method shows a lack of maturity that others don't equate with marriage and the like

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
oh and why is everyone here so concerned with a wedding ring? So this place is like blowout too? It is ok for certain people to troll and harrass other members? What if I comment on that little brat in Juniors picture? Or on his physical appearance? I guess that makes me that bad guy for defending myself huh?

Wow you talk about people's kids?? Takes a big man to do that! Not trying to stoop to your level but your wife found her a gem in you

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
wrong. im stooping to my attackers level. I did not come here to fight. people attacked me. i am only going to defend myself. btw.. people with ugly kids should not make their pictures public.

A real piece of work is all I can say. I can see why you were banned over there.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I love MST3k.

Manos.png

Members online

Latest posts