Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 spots available in my 21-year old football keeper league..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
already knew i needed one new owner for this year , but now i'm looking for a second...

we had 2 new people join last year... (one joined then brought his buddy along too)..the first one has complained about the league settings from day one and now because i have refused to change the league to what he wants , the OTHER has dropped out today...

as noted , the league is entering its 21st year ...we switched from re-draft to keeper when yahoo enabled the keeper tools and then gradually transitioned to a dynasty league...since going to a dynasty format , we keep 25 players and have a 5-round entry draft...owners CAN keep more than 25 , but for every extra player held they lose one pick in the draft...

this is NOT a standard yahoo public league...we use individual defenders and modified scoring on both offense and defense...

i am posting this in all 3 of my baseball leagues today so if anyone is interested in taking a spot please let me know ASAP so i can send out the invitation...

Members online

Latest posts