Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 National Treasures - Wowza!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1monroefan

Feb 18, 2012
LOL some of you guys crack me up. I was just offering up some of my opinions on the current state of the hobby. For something that is a fun hobby other collectors and companies are starting to ruin it for some. Fraud sellers on eBay, traders that steal, shady companies and tactics they use, and other things are ruining the thing I love to do. Everyone loves to make money but when you gotta lie, steal, and fraud people out of money you got another thing coming. Go TIGERS!!!!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
#1monroefan said:
LOL some of you guys crack me up. I was just offering up some of my opinions on the current state of the hobby. For something that is a fun hobby other collectors and companies are starting to ruin it for some. Fraud sellers on eBay, traders that steal, shady companies and tactics they use, and other things are ruining the thing I love to do. Everyone loves to make money but when you gotta lie, steal, and fraud people out of money you got another thing coming. Go TIGERS!!!!
The same thing happens with any item of value; shoes, designer purses, electronics, sports jerseys, artifacts, movie meomrabilia,, fur coats, and of course, sports cards.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
#1monroefan said:
wheeler281 said:
#1monroefan":2f7gp4g8][quote=wheeler281][quote="#1monroefan":2f7gp4g8][quote=wheeler281][quote="#1monroefan":2f7gp4g8]I have seen that as well just saying I don't fully trust sticker autos. Have you ever heard of rumors that friends and family of players signing the athletes signature???[/quote] must trust them good enough that your last 2 purchases have been stickers. [url="http://www.ebay.com/sch/bemisboyz616/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 said:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bemisboyz616/m. ... ksid=p3686[/url]

This guy is a such a great addition to all card forums like he is an in on event worn and stickers and we are all rookies.

BTW how was the banning on sidelinesports
Head back over to beckett with the other toddlers please

It's called buy to resell and why not get a life???
So you buy to resell to help you get a life? Well since you asked, I just think there are easier methods for you get one then trying to flip for a $2 profit at most.

Yeah sorry I don't absurdly overprice my cards by at least 2x on eBay like yourself.[/quote:2f7gp4g8]

oh no he didn't :lol:

You fail to realize or comprehend in that 2nd grade mind that you were the one indicating everything is fake not me. . Yet turn around and stay in the hobby only to chastise collectors . Furthermore you indicated you buy and resell to "get a life". So you moved on from ************ because you had that on lock down to collecting?

Please sensei PLEASE keep educating us young grasshoppers with your wealth of hobby knowledge.[/quote:2f7gp4g8]

You must really have no life to come on here and try to flame on me. You must get your rocks off by trying to make others feel bad and stupid with your words of wisdom. Go drink some bleach[/quote:2f7gp4g8]

Actually... he's one of the most knowledgable dudes on the hobby on this board and any other I've been on. He's also known for posting praise in pretty much every mail day thread there is.

Members online

Latest posts