Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Metal and Valiant 1/1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCardStoreOnline

Jul 19, 2010
This may have already been brought up, but as a card shop owner, I just wanted to know how one guy on ebay, wjc75056, has seemingly every high dollar card out of a product and just happens to live 10 miles away from Leaf. I have purchased these products multiple times from distributors and want to make sure my customers are getting a fair shake.

BBCardStoreOnline

Jul 19, 2010
Wow, what a load of BS. This is incredibly unprofessional and I would be embarrassed if I was Leaf's owner. I'm just gonna talk my customer out of buying Leaf Eddie Lacy cards since he definitely won't be buying wax since they have already been pulled.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
This better not be true... I am a supporter of Leaf products but this would make me a lifetime hater if clear evidence came out.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
For those that aren't going to read the linked thread..

Employee buys $16K worth of cards (20 cases) and hits some Supers...

I guess you could go to Leaf with your $16K and buy cases when released as well..

I think there are so many friends of Oliver Stone on here and it's getting worse..

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009

I guess you could go to Leaf with your $16K and buy cases when released as well..

I think there are so many friends of Oliver Stone on here and it's getting worse..

Ha, you edited my post in that thread and quoted it, taking what I said out of context, now you are here talking XXXX too. My post clearly said it was a conspiracy theory that I didn't believe. Funny stuff. BG even said it doesn't look good and he is taking steps to avoid future issues like this.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

no doubt you work for fox news

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts