Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Prospect Rush Draft Edition Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If you are going to spend that type of money on a break, run the numbers and assess the risk involved. This is a high risk product and you need to have your big boy pants on if you decide to take the gamble. If I had the funds to break some, I would do so. To me this is exactly what the prospect end of this hobby is, risk. Sometimes that risk pays off and sometimes you end up with a bunch of Brandon Wood autos that you bought in on the high side.

Don't speak ill of Brandon Wood investing, I'm still holding out they're gonna blow up any second

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I think that Prospect Rush would have been more fun if every single Kris Bryant card had a shot at winning the Superfractor - so his idea of 5 winners at the National - every person who had a ticket should have been put into a fish bowl and had them randomly drawn out! At this point, who knows if those 5 winning Bryant cards will even be opened by the time the National comes.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts