Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Topps Finest Box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Ordered directly from Topps. Sometimes I actually get a decent box, but most of the time, it's pretty average. This one was a bit odd, but it worked in my favor. Out of the two mini boxes, I got a lot of doubles. A lot. I got doubles of DeGrom, Molina, Stott, Correa, Gore, Marsh, Freeman, Turner--and Julio Rodriguez. I got triples of Miggy Cabrera, Alek Thomas, and Jose Miranda. Speaking of Miranda, I also got purple/250 and teal/199 of Miranda. I think I got all the Twins available--Correa, Buxton, Ryan, Miranda and Lewis. Like, that never happens!

For my other inserts...

finest 1.jpgfinest 4.jpg

Also got base refractors of Blackmon, K. Hayes, and Nick Allen.

As for my autos, with my first one, I was not impressed...

finest 3.jpg

Yes, it's actually a bit smudged. Was hoping for better on the second one.

I got better.

finest 2.jpg

#4/99.

So overall, I got a great box for me! All the Twins, some Miranda color, two J-Rods, and a Miggy auto.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
That Miggy is beautiful. I haven't opened anything in awhile mainly because of price and there's almost TOO much product out there to decide on what to bust, but Finest is a set that delivers year after year. Nice break!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
The design looks like a sticker, but it is on card. It was a pricey box, and I think they are much cheaper on the secondary market than when I bought mine. Haven't bough a full box of it for some time, but they are always nice cards, and pretty good autos.

Forgot I also got a Green Kershaw and a base refractor of Seiya Suzuki. It was good box overall!

Members online

Latest posts