Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Box break 2022 Heritage Target Mega Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
The exclusive with these are the red parallels. three per box. Autos and relics still very tough to pull.
Finally got my first Heritage base of Franco and Trout (among others.) Inserts are a bonus as this is still a set builders box. Always love Heritage, though. Especially as they get closer to when I first really started buying cards as a kid.

Inserts--
News Flashbacks: Nixon, Sears Tower
MLB Flashbacks: Wilbur Wood, Mays, Aaron
New Age: Ohtani, De La Cruz, Barlow (2), Vaughn, Soto (2)
Then & Now: Evans/Soto, Jackson/Vlad Jr.
Cand Lids: Posey, Kershaw, Arenado, Franco, DeGrom, Yelich--pretty good assortment of stars there!
Chrome: Trout #578/999
Chrome refractor: Rhys Hoskins #170/373
Player icon color Swap: Fernando Tatis, Jr. 1:3,945 pull.
Target Reds: shown below...
And a bunch of high numbers. Disappointed at the lack of stars in the SPs. Just a bunch of commons outside of the Nolan Ryan.
22 heritage 1.jpg22 heritage 2.jpg22 heritage 3.jpg

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I tried a Walmart Mega Box last night. My 3 blue sparkles were Buster Posey, Stephen Strasburg, and Randy Arozarena. So not too bad. I also pulled a couple comic strip inserts of Wander Franco and Reggie Jackson. Outside of that, just the usual stuff. Still, I prefer this at $50 compared to a hobby box at $100 just to pull a common game used card.

Members online

Latest posts