Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 Jumbo Packs of 2010 Bowman. made my day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
went to the local comic/card shop... always a different dude in there, and the prices are high, so I hadn't been in there for years til a month ago, when i bought a 09 BDP box and pulled a Trout Xfractor... so I popped in to see if they had any 2010, just to see how expensive they'd had boxes at... they hardly bought any I guess, and had an open box with 7 Jumbo packs left, priced at $12 a pack... briefly thought about getting a regular hobby box that they priced at $89, but decided to just do the Jumbo packs, figuring it'd be better anyway at the off-chance I pull a couple Stras/Harper/Castro chromes...

well, no Stras/Harper/Starlin/Heyward, but I am happy. Myers is the only guy I've been buying from this product.

:D :D

Photo209.jpg
23/25 [this is my first Orange auto]

Photo210.jpg

Photo211.jpg
yellow 1/1 John Lamb, who I'm also a fan of.

also pulled an Ack and Aroldis and Teheran chrome... Craig Clark gold ref 44/50, and Leandro Castro ref 099/777

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Nice hit on the Myers. Ironically, when I pulled my Myers orange auto, I also hit a Heathcott auto.

Congrats!

Members online