Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Question for You Basketball Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Tonight I was at pack wars at my card shop and won a pack of the new 09-10 Bowman Basketball product. I ended up pulling a Chris Paul Yellow Printing plate Auto 1/1. Im a baseball guy and have no clue of what its worth and was hoping some of you could help. What a fair asking price as I am looking to trade or sell it.
Thanks

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
My best guess would be around $30. I was pretty much just going off what other Bowman plates have recently sold at and what I've seen previously.

Paul may have crazier collector's than i thought though. because a 08/09 Topps printing plate of his sold for $61.99. So if you're looking to sell or trade I'd probably try to use that as a reference point to get the highest price I could :lol:

So hopefully something there is of some help, I know I contradict myself there....but with a 1/1 it really is whatever the buyer is going to pay.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
The plate is autographed. I would think you could easily get $100 for it. I know I would give you $75 on it, and i am not a huge Paul collector

Congrats on a great pull

rymflaherty said:
My best guess would be around $30. I was pretty much just going off what other Bowman plates have recently sold at and what I've seen previously.

Paul may have crazier collector's than i thought though. because a 08/09 Topps printing plate of his sold for $61.99. So if you're looking to sell or trade I'd probably try to use that as a reference point to get the highest price I could :lol:

So hopefully something there is of some help, I know I contradict myself there....but with a 1/1 it really is whatever the buyer is going to pay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts