Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any other Rams fans sick like I am about Bradford?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I am SO sick about us taking Bradford! They had been drafting the right way the last 2 years, maybe not the right players, but at least they are drafting in the trenches! I am really pissed that they will take a fragile system college QB with the # 1 pick! If you want Bradford, at least trade down to 5 and get him there! There is no way the teams below them are taking a QB! There is no value at taking a QB at #1. He is going to demand sick money, and will probably hold out like JaMarcus Russell did, and set himself back. I don't ever remember a strictly shotgun QB in college succeding at the NFL level. I say take Suh, or trade down. You can get a nice QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. Lefevre or Claussen would be great by me. There is not a QB in this draft worth a top 10 pick imo. Another thing that is bugging me, why don't they trade Steven Jackson?!? He still has value, but only for 1-3 more years. By the time we get good, he will be on his way out. Trade him now while he has value. I would think you get get a low first or early 2nd for him this year. I think the Lions would give their 2nd in a heartbeat! Would love to see that happen, then the Rams trade the 1st overall pick and the our own 2nd to Seattle for their 2 1sts. Then we could take Claussen and Spiller with the 2 1sts, and still have the Lions 2nd to take the best available DT. Any thoughts Rams fans?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
That's assuming Seattle would want to move up into the #1 spot. Why would they want to do that when they can sit where they're at right now and get the player they want.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
mstng99tim said:
That's assuming Seattle would want to move up into the #1 spot. Why would they want to do that when they can sit where they're at right now and get the player they want.

Because they need a QB. If Pete loves Bradford, he may make the move.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
bodiaz said:
mstng99tim said:

Because they need a QB. If Pete loves Bradford, he may make the move.

Pretty sure Pete loves Whitehurst and he already has him.

You can laugh at that idea, but everything I've heard indicates they seriously feel he will be a Schaub type.
Plus didn't they swap 2's and give up a 3rd rd pick for him? It was something like that, and not the type of deal you'd make to get a guy you feel will only be a backup.

Members online

Latest posts