Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else having trouble with Beckett price guide?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I use the price guide as a source of info on insert names, card #'s, etc.

The past couple days I haven't been able to use it. The price guide just sits there and loads.

Anyone else having similar problems or is it just me?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Is this something new for you or a problem that has been occurring since 2007?

ha, I only use Beckett for their checklists and even then that is sparingly. I know people complain about Beckett a lot but this is only like the second time I've had an issue with the checklist/price guide not working - not counting being down for maintenance.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
markakis8 said:
George_Calfas said:
Is this something new for you or a problem that has been occurring since 2007?

ha, I only use Beckett for their checklists and even then that is sparingly. I know people complain about Beckett a lot but this is only like the second time I've had an issue with the checklist/price guide not working - not counting being down for maintenance.

I use it for the same.......I would say I have an issue with it not loading, not appearing, not being useful about 50% of the time.

cvn66

Jun 25, 2009
Seattle, Wa
markakis8 said:

The past couple days I haven't been able to use it. The price guide just sits there and loads.

I was having a similar issue. It is a result of their upgrade to the marketplace over the weekend.

What you need to do is to delete your cookies and relaunch your browser. It should take care of the issues.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
They switched servers this past weekend. Most people are having it fixed by refreshing their cookies. But it has been working for me since Saturday with no issues.

If you can't get it to work I would be happy to help with a few values.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
cvn66 said:
markakis8 said:

I was having a similar issue. It is a result of their upgrade to the marketplace over the weekend.

What you need to do is to delete your cookies and relaunch your browser. It should take care of the issues.

Anybody want to give me a quick lesson how to delete my cookies with Google Chrome?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
markakis8 said:
cvn66 said:
markakis8 said:

Anybody want to give me a quick lesson how to delete my cookies with Google Chrome?

Hit your little wrench on the right.

Go to Options.

Switch to "Under the Hood"

Clear Browsing Data

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts