Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Know a Good Site...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
...that has up to date contract statuses or upcoming Free Agent lists for each team??

I'm interested to see what the B's have coming up in the way of FAs this off-season.

I googled (I can't believe that has become a verb) and found a few, but most weren't up to date (still showed Savard, Rask and Lucic as FA's this offseason, when all were resigned already).

Thanks.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
I think tsn.ca has most contracts on the player's page.

The only Bruin that stuck out is that Johnny Boychuk is a UFA, Bob McKenzie was explaining it on Twitter last night.

HeyYoNick8

May 16, 2010
Detroit, MI
I usually post on hfboards.com there's usually some FA and cap room break downs on there. Just make sure they post a source in the thread before you believe it.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
lumm0x said:

This is perfect! Thanks lummox!!

Looks like a few bigger name UFAs: Seidenberg, Recchi, Thornton, Boychuk, Satan, Begin
A few RFAs also: Wheeler, Paille, Sobotka, Stuart

And not a lot of cap room ($8.3M)...though I really think Thomas will be traded this offseason and that'll clear up to $5M. Wouldn't be too surprised to see someone like Ryder traded either.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Sly said:
lumm0x said:

This is perfect! Thanks lummox!!

Looks like a few bigger name UFAs: Seidenberg, Recchi, Thornton, Boychuk, Satan, Begin
A few RFAs also: Wheeler, Paille, Sobotka, Stuart

And not a lot of cap room ($8.3M)...though I really think Thomas will be traded this offseason and that'll clear up to $5M. Wouldn't be too surprised to see someone like Ryder traded either.

Have you heard any teams interested in Thomas? I know the B's will try to move him, just not sure who needs the goaltending right now. Blackhawks maybe? But they'd have to move Huet as well. Maybe the Oilers or Lightning?

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
I would have said the Flyers being a suitor for Thomas, but so far Leighton and Boucher have been making a case for themselves as a returning tandem.

Lots of rumours swirling around Philly having interest in Price or Halak depending on which one Montreal romances as they are both RFA.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
lumm0x said:
I would have said the Flyers being a suitor for Thomas, but so far Leighton and Boucher have been making a case for themselves as a returning tandem.

Lots of rumours swirling around Philly having interest in Price or Halak depending on which one Montreal romances as they are both RFA.

What about Emery? Is he UFA this year as well?

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
adamcm said:
lumm0x said:

What about Emery? Is he UFA this year as well?

I think every goalie they have is FA. Emery's injury is serious enough that I doubt he returns, although I think he showed enough to have someone continue to give him a shot. Leighton will be back guaranteed and I see them bringing in a cheap free agent to back up/challenge.

Latest posts