Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Notice that Gio Gonzalez is pitching great?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, especially impressive considering he doesn't get to pitch against the A's.

OH SNAP!

seriously though, he's doing quite well.

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
Hopefully the walks and homers that have haunted him don't come back as he can be dominant in AL only keeper league format. The Al West sure seems like a good place to pitch this year. Anyone else notice Cahill's almost great numbers since returning from injury? Strikeouts aren't all there yet, but give it a year or two and I bet they will be. I have no investment in the guy, but I think he will end up better than Gio.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
The biggest improvement to me, is his confidence. In the past few seasons that I've watched him play for us, he always used to get rattled after he gave up a big blast or a run here and there. Now he's plowing through the innings, working hard, and not getting intimated by anyone--and most off all, letting his stuff do the talking for him.

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
Gio who? In all seriousness though, his confidence is remarkable compared to what it has been in the past. It seems like he's no longer trying to be perfect. His k's are down a little, but so are his walks, and I think that's more important. On another night, I managed to pick up another 04 Gold Auto for $33. Not sure how, but I'm not complaining.

Members online