Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone see the 2010-2011 SPA info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Stuff seems loaded. If you get a Jordan or Lebron auto in one half of the case then possibily another in the other half, that seems like a no brainer. Plus all the other stuff in there.

Came across a case pre-sell on ebay and the seller added this to his description:

Upper Deck is pleased to announce the following exciting enhancements to 2010-2011 SPA Basketball:

There will be two 6-box inner shippers per 12-box case
There will be an "A" level signature per 6-ct inner, which breaks down as follows:
- One six box inner will have either a LeBron James or Michael Jordan auto
- Other six box inner will have an additional "A" signature from the following list
*MJ
*LeBron James
*Larry Bird
*Magic Johnson
*Julius Erving
*Bill Russell
*Derrick Rose
*Demarcus Cousins

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:

Autographed Memorabilia Cards:
- SP By the Letter Rookie - Last Name (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Rookie - College (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Rookie - College Mascot (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - Last Name (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - College (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - College Mascot (Varied #)
- Jordan Supreme Court Autograph Parallel (# to 1)

Autographed Cards:
- Chirography Autographs (1:128)
- Chirography Autographs Parallel (# to 10)
- Chirography Dual Autographs (# to 10)
- Chirography Triple Autographs (# to 8)
- Chirography Quad Autographs (# to 5)
- Sign of the Times Signatures (1:128)
- Sign of the Times Signatures Parallel (# to 10)
- Sign of the Times Dual Signatures (# to 10)
- Sign of the Times Triple Signatures (# to 8)
- Sign of the Times Quad Signatures (# to 5)

Michael Jordan North Carolina Floor Cards:
- Michael Jordan Supreme Court (1:96)

Classic Hologram Cards:
- Holo F/X (1:6)
- Holo F/X Die-Cuts (1:144)

Base Set:
- Regular Cards - 100
- Cutting Down the Nets - 30 (1:3.333)
- Supreme Court - 30 (1:3.333)
- Future F/X Flashbacks - 30 (1:3.333)
- Authentic Top 10 - 10 (1:10)

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The only problem I can see with this is they're going to way over saturate the LeBron and Jordan auto market and cause prices to go down. I'm not saying they will tank, but if there's literally a LeBron or Jordan auto in every 6 box inner case that's a tad bit excessive and I don't see how they're going to retain much value.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Weimer said:
The only problem I can see with this is they're going to way over saturate the LeBron and Jordan auto market and cause prices to go down. I'm not saying they will tank, but if there's literally a LeBron or Jordan auto in every 6 box inner case that's a tad bit excessive and I don't see how they're going to retain much value.

I thought bout that too being over saturated, but it is still cool. I have noticed that some LBJ autos have already come down in value in the past 6 months, yet Jordan has stayed strong. This may effect the prices quite a bit once alot of this stuff is broke. Expect to see an upswing in their autos on ebay. One good thing about that is that now people have better chances at owning a Jordan auto. Either by buying a case or getting on at a discount on ebay. I may actually take a shot at one when they go live, depending on what they look like.

~AJ

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
In my opinion dont worry about MJ autos flooding the market. If you want an MJ college card auto for $100 (I think they will eventually hit the $100 level), this product is for you. Not to crack but to buy singles.

MJ Autos will sustain their values outside of this product. Reason being? This is not an official NBA liscensed product. No NBA uniforms. All other LBJ and Jordan autos are from official NBA liscensed products. All this product will do is make it cheap to get a Lebron or MJ Auto. Really cheap.

Dont bother cracking this stuff either. For the price of a 6 box inner case or a 12 box total case you can pick up 1 or 2 Jordan Autos from another product easily on the bay. Loose boxes? Why even try. Case busters will crack box by box till they hit the money card and put the rest up for sale. Its a no win situation cracking this product. Just wait a few weeks after release or even months and watch the prices tank on singles. Kaboom, your First MJ Auto for $100 price tag!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts