Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DeAndre Hopkins Rookie PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I am 11 autos into my Hopkins rookie collection, so I figured I would start my show off thread now before the NFL stuff starts rolling in next month and beyond.

Looks like this is it for my pre-draft stash:

Of course, as the season moves along I will post up new additions here in this thread. Mainly will be hand selecting low numbered autos, parallels, and autos with patches. I will keep this pc within reason like I did in 2011 with Randall Cobb, but hope to add some nice stuff when I can. Hopefully he ends up contributing nicely for the Texans in the long run.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff. I'm only up to about 4 autos and some base cards so far. Hope he does well for us.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What the hell? Where's mine.

J/K.

Just do me one favor. DO NOT STOP MAKING THE VALIANT CRUSADES CARDS! These are probably the coolest non licensed cards and I look forward to being able to pick them up every year now. They are a hell of an alternative to sage/press pass.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
What the hell? Where's mine.

J/K.

Just do me one favor. DO NOT STOP MAKING THE VALIANT CRUSADES CARDS! These are probably the coolest non licensed cards and I look forward to being able to pick them up every year now. They are a hell of an alternative to sage/press pass.

Agree with this completely, and I only have a few but they look great and stand out from other cards nicely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Agree with this completely, and I only have a few but they look great and stand out from other cards nicely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

These are usually the first autos I go after of any of the new players. I also liked some of the other designs they did this year like the on target ones. So far this year I've picked up three different Ryan Swopes(green, purple, and the orange), a green Hopkins, a green Tyran Mathieu, and a green and orange Marquise Goodwin. Last year I snagged a good handful(Cyrus Gray and a few others). I've also been picking them up for baseball too. And yes, these blow anything else out of the water as far as non licensed stuff.

AK11

May 24, 2010
A Big thank you to Leaf's Brian Gray, I have another auto:

and a personal inscription not inserted in packs ;) :

Thanks Brian!

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Nice collection so far man. Wish I had the money to buy his stuff but with shoes and toys, I don't spend money on cards anymore.

Members online

Latest posts