Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DON WEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
The reason I posted this was because I saw a 1993 Donruss Elite Dominator for sale over on Mercari tonight, sold in a hard plastic screw-down case with "Elite Dominator" printed in gold on it. I can't quite remember, but I *think* Donruss actually sold these cards in these holders for a while through their TV pitchmen. I momentarily thought about picking one up for the ~$27 price tag, including shipping. But then I thought twice and decided against it.

Along the way I couldn't help but think of Don West shilling these things on TV....ELITE DOMINATOR! THIS IS THE ELITE DOMINATOR CARD! I didn't buy my copy from the TV show, but I did buy a copy then, and I think I paid at least $40 for it. There were only 5000 of them printed, you know. Somehow that sounded pretty scarce. And $40 was a lot of money for my good-decision-challenged self at that point in my life. Haha. Memories.

Anyway, I couldn't find that clip on youtube, but I did find this clip. And god bless it. So dumb and so awesome at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts