Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller to avoid - Northford, Connecticut, United States Seller: marin1102

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Seller cancelled our transaction after I paid and relisted the item (at the same opening bid price no less, which happened to be final bid price - I was the only bidder). When I questioned why and bid on the new listing, suddenly the new listing was removed and still no answer from the seller as to why the transaction was cancelled. I know why, they only got $1.30 for the item and wanted more. Crappy seller!

marin1102

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Haha, I guess this could have been called ahead of time. Nice feedback!

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 7.20.22 PM.png

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Even though it wasn't a high dollar item, I wouldn't have bothered to bid on anything from a seller with that many negative feedback comments. I've made the same mistake before myself thinking I would give the seller a chance but once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I saw lower feedback, but honestly didn't look deeper at the time. You are pretty well protected these days that the only risk is often having your money tied up for a couple weeks.

They did finally reply, said it would cost more to ship than quoted. It was a poster sized litho, but claiming $30+ to ship. Never asked me or tried to work something out. Even after I suggested shipping item in a tube for way cheaper, I did not get a further reply. Unless it was mounted to something hard (which was not described or clear in photos) then rolling it up in a poster tube is the way to go. Oh well, not the end of the world.

Members online

Latest posts