Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eric Gordon really heating up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I've been a fan of Eric since he was in h.s. and it seems like he has really taken off in November, 25.7 ppg so far.

Kevin Love and Russell Westbrook have already seen major spikes so far this season from this draft class, I wonder if Eric is next.

I will be curious to see what this Exquisite ends at: [phil:1rjszfzb]320620882504[/phil:1rjszfzb]

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
masonphillip said:
I've been a fan of Eric since he was in h.s. and it seems like he has really taken off in November, 25.7 ppg so far.

Kevin Love and Russell Westbrook have already seen major spikes so far this season from this draft class, I wonder if Eric is next.

I will be curious to see what this Exquisite ends at: [phil:29a0t9qo]320620882504[/phil:29a0t9qo]

Who does he play for?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
EricInCT said:
masonphillip said:

I will be curious to see what this Exquisite ends at: [phil:1gisgowb]320620882504[/phil:1gisgowb]

Who does he play for?

Ugh, Blake Griffin stuff would be twice as expensive now if they were 12-1 instead of the opposite! ::facepalm::

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
that indiana team was on its way to the final four back in like 06 before the whole mess with sampson ensued. i think they ended up being a freaking 8 or 9 seed in the tourney and ended up losing in the first rd to arkansas or someone.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
EricInCT said:
masonphillip said:

I will be curious to see what this Exquisite ends at: [phil:2z04lp90]320620882504[/phil:2z04lp90]

Who does he play for?

Ugh, Blake Griffin stuff would be twice as expensive now if they were 12-1 instead of the opposite! ::facepalm::

Its a fair point but then again, Gordon stuff is far less expensive than Griffin to begin with!

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
EG is averaging well over 20 a game so far this season......potential all-star as well. Baron Davis coming back will hurt him as BDavis hogs the ball and takes crappy shots. Griffin and Gordon are the future of the Clippers, and for his price right now, he is a great investment.

Members online

Latest posts