Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Everett Golson kicked out of Notre Dame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porbeagle

Sep 25, 2010
Rumor is for cheating on finals. Looks like Tommy Rees is your starter again!

Some reports say he's just expelled for a semester. Lou Holtz still predicts ND to go 12-0.

Notre Dame confirms starting QB Golson no longer enrolled at the school

WOW! That's a pretty big shocker. A lot of people expected Golson to really take the next step this year and evolve from being good to being great. Guess that leaves them with a BIG question mark on offense...

Man, has Lou Holtz been taking crazy pills?!

Last edited:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Crap. Hoping Hendrix gets a shot, I can't stand Tommy XXXXing Rees. I bet Kiel is wishing he would have stuck around now.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Yeah, Kiel is probably kicking himself now. Honestly I don't think this is that much of a drop off for ND. Rees can manage the game well and knows the offense. He reminds me of Kyle Orton. I never understood the hype around Golson. He's good but not a world beater.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Most people think they were gonna struggle on offense, even before this...

Well, at least on the road back to being an Elite Program, ND is having the same troubles the other programs do. Don't hear anymore self-righteous, "holier-than-thou" rhetoric out of South Bend anymore.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
And they're currently thought to be leading/tied with VT for SDE Da'Shawn Hand, who is the #1 overall recruit in the country according to Rivals.

Members online

Latest posts