Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Raining here too! After seeing today's picture, I imagine Barry will be planning on trying to pull a few strings today LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all, start of a long work weekend, made longer by the fact that we are supposed to have practice tonight, so I basically leave work and go right to practice, and makes for a really long day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Remember those days....4 nights a week for me, as my daughter practiced 2 and my son practiced 2 and I was helping coach both teams.....enjoy them, because I miss them!!!!!

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Remember those days....4 nights a week for me, as my daughter practiced 2 and my son practiced 2 and I was helping coach both teams.....enjoy them, because I miss them!!!!!

Oh I do love it…but waking up at 3, out of the house at 4, work 5 to 5, drive to practice and practice 6-7, get home eat dinner and go to sleep just to do the whole work thing again tomorrow is ROUGH! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts