Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
@MrMet2.0 Badflower is one of my favorite 'newer' bands. Have that exact CD signed, hanging up in my basement. Would love to get my vinyl collection hanging up, but gets expensive

I love em, at one point they played Heroin, followed by The Jester followed by Ghost and it was amazing! That is the album I have signed, I think I’m gunna throw it in a frame with the ticket from the show and hang that up

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Finally had a chance to breathe at work with our bookkeeper/secretary getting back to work today. Got tired of doing her job lol. Especially the month end stuff that I've done maybe one other time. Jerrod officially turned 2 this past Tuesday, so we were busy with family over for a little party that night.

@MrMet2.0 Badflower is one of my favorite 'newer' bands. Have that exact CD signed, hanging up in my basement. Would love to get my vinyl collection hanging up, but gets expensive
I get a hangover just listening to my 70's music WITHOUT DRINKING NOW .

Members online

Latest posts