Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Counting down until the weekend at this point. Huge slip n slide tomorrow with the boys (dad enjoys this one too), then up to the Black Hills for the day on Sunday, mainly to hit up Sam's Club and a few other stores. If we have time, I want to take the boys to Reptile Gardens since we would be getting in for free

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Go Phillies!!
BIG coupla of winnable series coming up.

Giants are playing well, but the Fightings should take 5 of then next 6, maybe even both sweeps.

They won't catch the Braves but a good run the next coupla weeks should clinch the first WC.

Still expect the Cubs to fall back some...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
BIG coupla of winnable series coming up.

Giants are playing well, but the Fightings should take 5 of then next 6, maybe even both sweeps.

They won't catch the Braves but a good run the next coupla weeks should clinch the first WC.

Still expect the Cubs to fall back some...
Yeah, 5 out of 6 would be great for the Phillies. It will be interesting to see what Lorenzen does tonight after throwing 124 pitches 8 days ago.

Nope, not catching the Braves but we could knock them out of the playoffs again.:)

I agree about the Cubs, especially if they lose Stroman. We should be getting Marsh, Pache, and Alvarado back soon. Go Phillies!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yeah, 5 out of 6 would be great for the Phillies. It will be interesting to see what Lorenzen does tonight after throwing 124 pitches 8 days ago.

Nope, not catching the Braves but we could knock them out of the playoffs again.:)

I agree about the Cubs, especially if they lose Stroman. We should be getting Marsh, Pache, and Alvarado back soon. Go Phillies!!
HUGE Panache fan here.

Absolutely STOLE him from Oakland…

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts