Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good WEDNESDAY MT***** 3/17/21. St. Patty's Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Coworker is making corned beef and cabbage for us for lunch. Haven't had it for a couple of years (Jayme is not a fan), so I'm excited for lunch lol. Jayme had to go into school today for parent-teacher conferences and then she's done for the week. 2 snow days to start the week and spring break to end the week.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning, forgot it was at Patty's day, I need a beer run, stores will be packed when I get out of work...poor planning
i was never that low on inventory of beer -------once had 20 ;plus brands and frig was beer only in basement . Now due to meds / health ----two beers in almost 20 years .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't own any green clothes. All my clothes are black, blue (Royals or blue jeans) or Red (Chiefs). Oh well, I found a green ink pen to carry around.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
OK, this is crazy. It has been raining most of the last 5 days.🌧 It's supposed to cool down this evening and this morning the local weather said we might see a snow flurry. I just heard the updated weather and they are now calling for 1-3" of snow!❄ It's going to be in the 60's this weekend!☀