Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grading Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
As some of you have seen in the new arrivals thread I am collecting the 2021 Topps Finest Purple/Pink Vapor /3 and have around 50 of them at the moment. Eight of them I purchased already graded and I want to start grading the rest. I would like to send them all in lots of ten to the same company but am not sure which company currently gives the best return in terms of time, money, grading (better chance at 10's), and market respect. These cards grade well for the most part and my current breakdown is PSA (three 9's and three 10's) BGS (one 9.5) and SGC (one 9, one 9.5).

I know every company has its pros and cons but I would like to get a consensus from the community about the current state of the grading companies, sub grade or don't sub grade, etc.....

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
PSA is still the top when it comes to better prices for cards and it looks like you already have more PSA in the group then others. I would go with PSA.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
PSA is still the top when it comes to better prices for cards and it looks like you already have more PSA in the group then others. I would go with PSA.
I think you are correct (and not because you are the only one that responded lol), I should stick with the company that has already graded a majority of my cards......uniformity. I do like the subgrading but I can forego this for these cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts