Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone had any problems with WeatherWarrior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I purchased a Lars Anderson Sterling Auto and a Jesus Montero Sterling Auto/Jersey from him on the 19th of March. When I was going through my monthly paypal check on March 31, I noticed I hadn't recieved his package. I send him a message, and he replies that he has been busy, which is understandable. Today, the 4th or 5th of April, whatever it is, I get a package that contains my Lars Anderson Sterling, a Rick Porcello Base Chrome card, and an Elvis Andrus Sterling Auto Jersey. I just sent him a message, but was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with him?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
It's all good it appears. He replied and said he was mixed up, and that the Montero is on it's way, however he is letting me keep the Andrus and the Porcello (which I will not allow him to do). If he is in need of money, I can't accept compensation cards.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
He is a solid trader and I highly reccomend him.

Also....I forget if it applies to him or not a BUNCH of people on here are from CANADA....while we love the place to death and the people in it, the mail system is HORRIBLE compared to the US.....it can take forever to get a package. Be sure to ask the seller where it is coming from so you don't harrass them needlessly.

:ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts