Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 02, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 30, 2021 * 13 posts * 107 views
clarkzac said: Morning all! Bennett was promoted to big brother about 2:30 this morning. Also Bennett went to work with me yesterday morning and bossed me around Jerrod Curtis Clark [image] Read more >>
May 31, 2021 * 10 posts * 133 views
joey12508 said: Good morning, a day to remember those who gave their all. Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 13 posts * 336 views
banjar said: So this is what COMC has come to. Members of their own site shell out big bucks for "rush" shipping and they don't deliver, while ebay buyers still get their cards much faster, ... Read more >>
May 29, 2021 * 5 posts * 84 views
JoshHamilton said: Sorry to everyone expecting to see a prizm mojo chrome zebra ******** red holo refractor [link] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 197 views
jeffv96masters said: Um yes - and no. I have highlighted in BLUE the key phrase. The expectation from those of us who sub more than the average hobbyist is that they will reopen the $50+ sub levels ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 191 views
sjm76 said: I have been paring down my collection a bit in the past few months selling both ungraded and graded cards and I came across 2 interesting cards the other day. One is the 1989 Fleer ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 157 views
deaconblues63 said: @mrmopar I've been trying to inventory my collection in anticipation of selling it, and I ran across this card. I remember you had a post last year about the Willie Mays Halloween ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 141 views
sjm76 said: I watch the eBay sale prices for some of my favorite vintage and current player cards from time to time and was surprised to see that PSA 9 and PSA 10 graded cards of Jose Canseco ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 279 views
abide said: Mark Melancon not a star, but very solid has had a few good seasons as a closer, 3x all star, up to 221 career saves, real nice run 2013-2016 had an ERA of about 2.00 over about ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 2 posts * 45 views
Site News
finestkind said: From India ? You're freakin high. Women with more hair on their body than Planet of the Apes. Read more >>

Continue reading...