Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Brian Lee 2009 SPX Rookies AU/GU (2 Colors) /999

2009 SPX Mike Peca 2 x Patch? Two Coloured Jersey? I think it's a leafs jersey but he's pictured in the EVER-COLLECTIBLE BlueJackets attire.

Lanny McDonald OPC Induction Inks AU /100 (mustache pictured)

Tyler Plant SPX Rookies Jersey x 2 /1299

and..

A box's worth of SPX, some rookies, some other stuff I'd imagine (shipping would obviously go up if you want this junk)

I don't collect Hockey, I don't buy Hockey, I'm not looking the price up on these but I'm sure they're worthless.

I do know that I paid 20 for the Lanny but that's just because I've got an insane love affair with his mustache and that was the best shot of said mustache. It's probably not worth 20.

If you need any of this, let me know. If you want a handful of SPX cards for the price of shipping, let me know.

Basically I'd like to get rid of this. If you have like 7 posts, piss off. If you helped me on the "Hockey Buffs..." thread, just make a decent offer and we can do it up.

Members online