Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE East Coast National white plains show this Thurs-Sun!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
http://www.nyshows.org/white-plains-show/future-show/

450 tables with BGS, PSA, SGC

Tons of auto guests including Ewing, Rodman, Damon, Canseco, Lyle, Fingers, Eddie Munster, Larry Storch, etc etc

This is THE biggest show of the year and last show upstairs this year (there's no October show this year, November show is downstairs like always)

August 14th Thurs 4-8
August 15th Fri 11-7
August 16th. Sat 10-5
August 17th. Sun. 10-4

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I hope to be there on Saturday, all depends on whether or not my car needs work. Last year, I went on the Sunday and picked up a ton of great stuff both for my PC and for my Sportlots inventory. It was well worth the 300 mile round trip, although I did end up spending a few hours at the table of a guy I occasionally buy from right here at the Mansfield shows.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Speaking of your 300 mile trip, I often wonder how many people actually stay at one of the host hotels near this show.

I know the promoters always have a few discounted hotels lined up for every show so I guess there's a good amount of out of towners always attending.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Speaking of your 300 mile trip, I often wonder how many people actually stay at one of the host hotels near this show.

I know the promoters always have a few discounted hotels lined up for every show so I guess there's a good amount of out of towners always attending.

I drove down and back on Sunday last year. Hit the highway at 7 AM, stopped once or twice on the way, got to the Convention Center at around 9:30 (I was 3rd or 4th in line to get in). Coming home was a different story; no traffic on 95N at all all the way through CT, while 95S was a parking lot for over 100 miles. A few exits into RI, hit a 90 minute traffic jam for a car fire. That's what I get for laughing at the traffic heading south!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
isn't it lame the advertising calling this the east coast NATIONAL when the real NATIONAL NSCC was pretty much an east coast show?

it's closer between this year's NSCC and NYC on the east coast than it is from my home to my closest MLB team.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The "east coast national" branded show is about 30 years old so it definitely has a very long history, just like all white plains shows.

Because of that, the name has stuck.

It was started when the national show never came to the east and used to be two floors (500 tables or so) about 25 years ago.

It's only in the main floor now but is still close to the original amount of tables, which is amazing considering the hobby of today compared to 20 plus years ago.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I hope to there Thursday and Sunday (or at least one of the days).

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Attendance wise, wasn't crowded today.

Money wise, those collectors spent.

I noticed a nice amount of prospects and discount boxes, maybe more than usual.

Members online

Latest posts