Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE THANKS to Pine Tar (Richard)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Richard PM'ed me the other day and said he had some items he wanted to send to me and they arrived today. thank you very much Richard :D

first off is a Gene Freese Topps card contract from the Topps Vault. it's pretty cool to see he received gifts instead of money...

scan0001.jpg

then some Jason Bay cards...

2010Finest.jpg
2010ToppszAllenGinter.jpg
2010ToppszAllenGinterThisDayHistory.jpg

lastly there was a bunch of Pirates cards...

scan0006.jpg
scan0003.jpg
scan0005.jpg

scan0004.jpg
scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg
scan0009.jpg

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Way to go Richard!

That contract is just too awesome. It's such a unique and interesting item to have. Congrats on the additions Dave!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dave Glad to see you got the package. I know you said that would be a nice addition to your collection. So I
know you just had to have it then. ;)

George :lol:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
**** like that contract is sooo cool :cool:

I'd love to pickup a lineup card or something of the like

BTW, watched half of the 7th inning of Baseball last night on PBS. What a decade the 50's were.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Great job Richard!! Nice cards, Dave. The topps player card is pretty cool. I was lucky enough to win the Wake card when Topps Vault listed it.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Great job Richard! Pine Tar is aweomse! Sweet cards Dave! I just got a Victor Black red ref #3/5 come back from bgs 9.5, I saw your card and made me think of mine :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks for the compliments everyone and thanks once again Richard.

I forgot to mention he also included a few gift certificates to some restaurants that the wife and I will enjoy using.

Members online

Latest posts