Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could change one thing in wrestling history.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If you had the ability to change one thing in professional wrestling history (preferably not death related like the Owen Hart or Chris Benoit situations) what would it be, and why?

I would choose the way the Degeneration X 'invasion' of WCW angle played out.

If I were Eric Bischoff, I would have allowed them to enter the building and given them carte blance over the entire show for the evening. Wherever they went backstage, a live camera would have been on them. I would have allowed them to enter the ring with a live microphone and let them say anything they wanted to.

Of course, if I were Bischoff I would have also sent my entire roster out to ringside, surrounded DX, and then sent them in to give DX a beat down of epic proportion.

I think if WCW did that, they never would have went out of business, and maybe even won the Monday Night War.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I know that would have changed wrestling as we know it today, but I would prefer some other eating accomplishing it

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Probably the need for roids. I don't know what event or how I'd do it, but I would love it where roids weren't so prevalent in wrestling where it's taken so many lives.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts